Following the most recent Government announcements and LTA guidance, we are delighted that tennis is possible again, subject to social distancing and excellent hand hygiene.
For the latest updates, please ensure you are opted in to our mailing list:
- If you've not booked anything previously, simply add your email in the footer of this website
- If you're an existing customer, please sign into the website and update your preferences to receive emails.
Court bookings are available, for 55 minutes from the start of the hour; please vacate the courts at this time to allow a 5-minute buffer before others enter the courts.
Play is limited to a maximum of 4 per court; singles or doubles from members of different households is now permitted.
Social distancing (2 metres) applies at all times and we recommend bringing your own hand sanitiser and/or washing your hands before and after playing.
If we are to keep enjoying tennis, we must all respect the guidance and take sensible precautions:
- For court bookings, please vacate the courts at 55 minutes past the hour to allow a 5-minute buffer so others can safely enter the courts
- Observe social distancing (2 metres) at all times
- Bring hand sanitiser to the courts and/or wash your hands before and after play, avoiding touching your face
- Use clothing, gloves or a tissue when opening the gate
- Avoid physical contact, don't change ends or do so at opposite sides of the court, no handshakes, etc
- Bring your own racket, no sharing
- Mark your court's balls and tap them back across courts with your racket, not hands
Please stay safe, stay well and see you on court as soon as we all come through this together.